Moderate 100% Botanical Pre-Meal Supplement
Moderate 100% Botanical Pre-Meal Supplement
Moderate 100% Botanical Pre-Meal Supplement
Moderate 100% Botanical Pre-Meal Supplement
Moderate 100% Botanical Pre-Meal Supplement

Moderate 100% Botanical Pre-Meal Supplement

Sale priceRs. 989.00 Regular priceRs. 999.00
Save Rs. 10.00
Quantity:
Instant consultation with a leading Diabetologist on orders above Rs 300

Enjoy your favourite treats guilt-free with Moderate - a revolutionary, patented1. Clinically tested formula that allows only 50-60% of the ingested carbohydrates to be absorbed. The rest 40% of the undigested carbs pass through the body without getting absorbed, through excretion. Same meals, lesser carbs absorbed in the body. Meticulously researched, tested, & validated by premier research & clinical institutes. Safety-tested, effective, & 100% vegan formulation made with plant extracts, free from unwanted chemicals & additives.

Moderate 100% Botanical Pre-Meal Supplement | Reduces Calories, Carbs, & Sugar Absorption by Upto 40% | Aids Sugar Control, Weight & Energy Management | For Men & Women - 30 Tablets.
Cut down carbs & sugars in a healthy & sustainable way, without affecting the absorption of vital nutrients. Undigested carbs will be utilised by good gut bacteria and help them flourish, thereby helping you relish your favourite foods, guilt-free.
  Mulberry Leaf Extract, Apple Peel Extract

  • Step 1: Take 1 Tablet 10 Minutes Before Your Meal. 
  • Step 2: Consume the Meal/Beverage as Desired.
  • Step 3: Experience the Science of Moderate On Your Sugar, Energy & Weight.
    Keep in cool & dry place.

Helps to achieve up to 40% reduction* in calories and sugar after carb-heavy meals, Helps to minimize sugar rush and insulin surge after any carb-rich or sugary meal, and Helps to boost the growth of beneficial gut microbes for a healthier you!